Recording Artist Kori Black Meets A Date With Fashion
Hey Guys, meet R&B Recording artist Kori Black. This young lady is on the rise and on her way to taking the entire world by storm. She's certainly gaining plenty of attention in her home town of Louisville, KY recently winning The R&B Artist of the Year & The Mix-Tape of the Year Awards and taking to the stage at venues all over the southeast. The singer/songwriter is grabbing the attention of industry professionals, record labels, producers, and fans nation wide.
I was anxious to learn alot more about this Beautiful rising star, so I decided to ask Kori a few questions of my own and here is what she had to say:
1. For your readers who have never heard your music, explain your sound in 5 words:
Kori: Old school 90's R&B vibes
2. If I was to turn on your ipod right now, what five artists/songs would I see on your recently played list?
Kori: Migos, Childish, Gambino, Rihanna, Kehlani, and Jaqcuees.
3. If you could go open up for any artist on tour right now who would it be?
4. So, what’s your favorite thing to do when you aren’t writing/producing/composing or playing etc?
Kori: Spend time with my 3 year old son and sleep . I love good naps lol
5. You write all of your own music; where do you draw inspiration from when you write songs and what’s your favorite part about the proccess?
Kori: My inspiration comes from personal experience and the experiences of people around me . also from whatever feeling I get from the beat that I'm writing to. My favorite part about the process is hearing the finished product
5a) Do you ever get nervous?
Kori:I get nervous all the time . There is never a time that I perform an don't get nervous but once the music starts I go into another zone and the nervousness goes away.
Kori has the juice, her unique, soft beautiful vocals will have you wanting more, if you haven't heard her check out some of her latest singles on Sound Cloud featuring songs like Kori Black's debut project entitled"All The Way Back" featured club tracks like "Petty" and "All the Way Back" .
You can also find her on Facebook/Kori Black.
Thank Me Later, you know I am always to trying to keep you all up on the latest Juice, Fashion and always sharing my favorites, and Kori is My New Favorite.
Please Feel Free to share, and comment.
Blogger Love, Mrs, Nelson.